Social Media Marketing
What works for you now might not work for you in six months.
As your audience changes, as social media platforms themselves change, as the world changes, so must your social media strategy
We are in an age where more than 70% of consumers expect a brand to have a social media presence.
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Social media marketing is a perfect channel for sharing your best site and blog content with readers. Once you build a loyal following on social media, you’ll be able to post all your new content and make sure your readers can find new stuff right away. Plus, great blog content will help you build more followers. It’s a surprising way that content marketing and social media marketing benefit each other.
Using Social media marketing, followers can attract more and more people; they can also start conversation with anyone to whom they like to call.
How can we help you?
If you want to see more on digital marketing services, contact us directly. Even if you don’t end up hiring us, you’ll walk away with at least 2-3 insights to measurably improve your online marketing performance.
What's Included in Our Social Media Marketing Services
Our process for social is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results. Learn more about our social media services list and packages below!
1. COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
2. CREATING ENGAGING ORGINAL SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
3. CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
4. TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking and optimizing your audience and reach
- Tracking and optimizing engagement rates
- Tracking and optimizing click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking and optimizing your ROI on paid social campaigns
5. MANAGING & MONITORING YOUR SOCIAL REPUTATION
- Monitoring social media reviews
- Monitoring social media feedback and sentiment
- Monitoring social engagement from campaigns
- Monitoring brand mentions and chatter across social platforms